– The 290,000-square-foot Westbrook Outlets, under its new management, is being transformed into a community center for the serene Coastal Connecticut region.
– The center sits just off I-95, at exit 65, and near popular regional attractions.
– The outlet features popular brands, including H&M, Williams Sonoma, Old Navy Outlet, VF Outlet, LOFT Outlet, J. Crew. The property also features Marquees Westbrook Cinema.
– Westbrook Outlets serves a residential population of 293,474, with average household income over $100,000, within a 20-mile radius of the center. The daytime population adds 144,075 people to the property’s service area.
– 69,700 vehicle per day on I-95.