Social & Links
Auditorium Shores, 900 West Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704
Estimated attendance: 75,000
Exhibitors Application Deadline
June 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am
Food Vendors Application Deadline
June 1, 2021 @ 10:00 am
Performers Application Deadline
The Symphony July 4th event has been canceled this year for COVID-19, but possibly will be rescheduled for Labor Day weekend. Contact us if you wish to be updated on the status of this event, or added to our vendor database.
Austin Symphony’s July 4th Concert and Fireworks is an Austin Tradition. Free Fireworks, and a Free Live performance for all central Texans. Great food and drinks, and a variety of local Arts & Crafts vendors.
Location: Downtown Austin at Vic Mathias Shores (Formally Auditorium Shores) and the Long Center (600 W. Riverside Dr., Austin, TX).
Date: Tuesday, July 4, 2021
– Riverside Drive from Lamar to S. 1st St.
– Cesar Chavez between MoPac and Congress. North- and Southbound MoPac will be diverted to 5th St. and Enfield/5th St.
ALL STREETS WILL BE REOPENED NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT.
– Motorized vehicles will be prohibited on the trails.
– The lower portion of the Hike & Bike Trail on the north side of Lady Bird Lake (between Seaholm intake Structure and S. 1st St.) will be closed at 10 a.m. The upper sidewalk will along Cesar Chavez will remain open.
– For safety reasons, Lady Bird Lake between the railroad trestle bridge and the S. 1st St. Bridge will be closed from 8 p.m. to midnight.
For any media inquiries please contact Eric Marshall at 512-476-6064 or [email protected]
PARKING AND GETTING TO THE EVENT
Capital Metro will run Saturday-level service on the 4th of July, with MetroRapid and MetroRail each running past midnight. Public transportation information for July 4th is available at capmetro.org/July4th.
Paid Parking Options:
Long Center for Performing Arts (Entrance on Barton Springs just west of 1st Street)
One Texas Center Parking Garage (Entrance on Barton Springs just west of 1st Street)
Free Parking Options:
TXDOT parking lots (Entrance on Riverside Just east of Congress Ave.)
ADA Parking will be by permit at the Palmer Event Center Garage on a first-come, first-served basis. Entrance is from the south via Barton Springs Rd.
WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT BRING
Food & Drinks
Liquor Beer or Wine
Weapons or Fireworks
You Can Bring:
Baby Food & Drinks
Ice Chest with Ice
Small umbrellas, but please takedown before fireworks so that you do not block others’ view of the fireworks display. Thanks!
4:00pm: Vendors open for business
8:00pm: Symphony performance begins
9:30pm: Fireworks begin
10:00pm: Fireworks over
DAY OF INFO
Please Note: Contact information can be viewed by logged in users only.
Setup/Load-In Info (time, details,...)***
Space, Equipment and Facilities Info***
Breakdown Info (time, details, ...)***